Hair plays a prominent role in beautifying the faces of human beings. It has a key role in defining the beauty. Misconceived many that hair care is subject to women, even men today are giving due importance to their hair as it protects their self-esteem. People are back of pocketing huge money to address their regular needs and save a big chuck for their retirement. These busy schedules in life are leading to stress which is being a major cause of hair fall on the people at their young age. Hair problems at the young age make them look older. Pollution due to global warming is another prominent cause of hair problems in the people. Now let’s know how we can address challenging hair loss problems effectively in spite of tough fight from the enemies like pollution and stress.
If you are concerned about hair thinning and hair loss, not a worry, there are many to join the group. It is normal to shed hair up to certain extent every day but, if the problems exceed the limit, it is time to take a call to action. Loss of crowning glory is a major concern for both women and men as it hampers their beauty and affects their self-esteem. An easy way out to combat hair loss problems and see your hair grow thick and full is to undergo Collagen treatment. You might have heard on supplements consumption to increase the protein production in the body but, the method of using collagen for hair is an unknown process for many.
Hearing that Collagen works effectively on addressing your hair loss problems, knowing more about the same would help you to make informed decision to fight the problem.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is a protein that is produced by the body to give elasticity to different parts of the body like bones, muscles, and skin. Your hair that has the ability to feature the growth also produces Collagen to help your locks stay smooth and strong so, the treatment, in fact, hailed as a new beauty treatment that works miracles.
The relation between Collagen and hair loss
There are many contributing factors for hair loss problem in both men and women and decreased protein production near hair follicles is one among them. Less production of protein damages DNA of hair follicles thus leading to hair loss problem.
Benefits of Collagen to hair
There are many benefits that Collagen intake can help your body in the hair. The production of Collagen in the body reduces with your age. This Collagen intake both tropically or orally can increase the production of protein and help in strengthening your locks. Many beauty salons are after these Collagen hair treatments as an answer to make to your hair look thick and beautiful. Here is a list of few good benefits that one will enjoy with this protein hair treatment.
• The treatment is focused on strengthening your hair making it tough to break.
• You will be enjoying less split ends hair today along with the less scope for split hair in future.
• Your hair breakage will be less with the treatment making it more manageable. You can now easily style your hair to fit different trending outfit without the fear of loss and damage.
• It can help you to treat your grey hair by strengthening the structure of your follicles that are responsible for giving the hair its desired color; it reduces the number of grays and darkens your hair color.
• Increased protein production can fight by minimizing the effects of free radicals too. Our daily routine gets us exposed free radicals from the sun, unhealthy food, and unhealthy habits like smoking. The protein is said to contain antioxidant properties that help the body to fight against these free radicals and reduce their effects. As it can remove the toxins from your body easily and naturally, the effect of toxins on your body will be less which means strong and healthy hair.
DIY for collagen treatment
On reading the amazing benefits that collagen gives to your body and hair, you will be wondering about how to apply protein treatment for hair? You can either visit saloon to undergo collagen treatment with the help of professional to stay hands-free while you spend time paired with few bucks to keep your hair healthy and stronger. On the other hand, if you are wishing save that pretty penny on your hair treatment, here is DIY collagen hair treatment to help you understand the process. You will get the perfect treatment for your hair to make it stronger at a fraction of the price that is done at the saloon.
For your DIY collagen treatment at home, you need the following ingredients
• 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 tablespoon of collagen peptides or hydrolyzed collagen
After you are done with the following ingredients prepare the right mixture for the treatment, continue to read further to know right method for DIY collagen treatment. However, you should make sure the measurements of the ingredients are correct because high quantity of collagen peptides can harm your hair. The mixture should be applied like a mask on the hair for effective results as saloon treatment. Instructions given below can help you get the saloon like collagen treatment at home.
• All the ingredients should be added to the bowl to mix them till they are blended thoroughly.
• Make sure to wash your hair and dry it before the mixture is applied
• Start the application of the mixture on your scalp with the message and continue the application until the end of the hair.
• Let it dry for twenty minutes and shampoo the hair to wash off the mixture from the hair. Application of shampoo twice during the head bath is advised to let the applied solution washout out from the hair completely.
• Repeating treatment once a month is advised for gorgeous and healthy hair.